Are you planning a lecture, conference, seminar, debate or round table discussion in the near future?
Whether you hire us for 1 hour or a few days, here are just a few of the strategies you can expect your audience to learn…
Develop tools necessary to meet challenges, adapt to change, shape perspectives and solve problems
Transition from where you are to where you want to be
Focus using techniques to achieve goals and objectives
Shift attitude beliefs from the “I can’t” to “I can” solution models
Visualize using specific techniques to achieve desired outcomes
Master key disciplines of using entrepreneurial time effectively
Understanding of self and those around you
Communication to speak in the language of others
SENSE OF SELF
Sense of self for better business practices and relationship building
VALUES OF A TEAM
Values of a team for faster execution of priorities
Let go of limiting beliefs and have fun with life
We have spoken for numerous charity events, workshops, corporate training events, networking events, trade shows and promotional advertising events to name a few.
We are adaptable in many environments. It can be an office space, a stage with a mic or a small intimate venue, all fit our capacity.
Some of the talks we have performed include the topics:
- Top Performers
- Success in Sales
- Essential Presentation Skills
- Team Synergy and Team Building Seminars
- Marketing Strategies that work every time
- Networking Essentials
- Social Media Basics
- Change the Light Bulb
- Understanding Yourself to Maximize Results
- Success in Relationships…. Unlocked
- Persistence is the Key to Success
- The 3 Dimensions of the Mind and How they Effect our Results
- How to Better Understand Your Children
- My Story: Why Should You Care?
- You have been Created for Greatness
We have much flexibility in our talks and topics. If there is a subject that you are looking for information on that is not listed, please feel free to contact Colleen directly to discuss the details.